The conference will certainly start at 15:00 (3pm) Amsterdam time and run till 21:00 (9pm). To see how late the is in your timezone, you can go here. In the overview Vienna is the same timezone as Amsterdam.
The following schedule however is preliminary and might change depending on logistics or addition of new speakers.
Live stream location hosts should feel free to change the schedule, introduce discussions and/or local speakers etc.
Session 0: 14:00 till 15:00
Registration and pre-event networking/drinks
Session 1: 15:00 till 16:15
- Opening and welcome
- Daniel Pink
- Jaap Peters
- Peter vander Auwera – Corporate Rebels United: the start of a corporate spring?
- Niels Pflaeging – Why Management is Dispensable
Session 2: 16:45 – 17:45
- Roger Martin – Stewardship as Tweaking
- Co van Leeuwen – Six different types of managers – who is Stoosian and who is not?
- Vlatka Hlupic – Management Paradigm Shift and Six Box Leadership
- Claudio Perrone – Lean Startup & Lean Change at Work
- 140 Second Presentations
Break for dinner
Session 3: 18:45 – 19:45
- Olav Maassen – Managing Change, Leading the Status Quo
- Lisa Earle Macleod – Selling with Noble Purpose: Why everything we thought we knew about sales is wrong
- Dawna Jones – 3 Mistakes Companies Make When Managing Their Business Cultures
- Franz Röösli – From exploitation of resources to unfolding human potential
- Bjarte Bakke – The four most important things in life
Session 4: 20:15 – 21:15
- Jurgen Appelo – Merit Money: Compensation Based on Common Sense
- Steve Denning – Towards The Tipping Point in Leadership & Management
- Kaj van der Plas – Storylistening: Unleash… the human
- Joe Justice – Agile Human Resources
- Arjan Polhuijs – Innovation Impact – What does it take
Session 5: 21:15 – ???
Networking (read drinks) at the bar